Friday 15 March 2013


I have already downloaded how to steal a million, will see it later in the evening after more than ten years... I had to download it in the office from a piracy web-site, it is surely illegal and just shows my just mind. The last time i saw it was by lending the movie from British council library which has since closed due to the security issues... This charge alone is enough for my feeling towards the terrorists, my city has been badly defaced since...since...since nearly ten years ago.

Work today was light, however I have had my dose of irritation today. There are a thing which i thought was important and I duly high lighted it, but there is none so blind as he who will not see. and I feel foolish sticking my head out! I usually do, however, today I have done two things to end the pessimism, a) decided to en roll into some educational program and b) started this blog to serve as an outlet for my frustrations :)

My naib qasib, has not appeared, as expected. His family is determined to make a proper mental case out of him, which is rather typical of all families, just that his is better at these things ... So he is now absent from duty for some one month now, should i charge him with the offence for this certainly is no welfare fund, or should I show a bit of more mercy on him... I do wonder!

A few reminders, a few mis-sent mails and a few routine letters and a day full of nothingness. Except a few dis-appointments, disillusions and wasted hours!

I do need to go to nursery for kitchen garden and my darzi to create a wardrobe! might cook chicken in white sauce today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.